Sunday 6 July 2014

The Body Shop Perfume Oils

The Body Shop Perfume Oils

The Body Shop perfume oils have been a firm favourite of mine for a couple of years now. 

I've gone through many of these little bottles of loveliness including coconut and vanilla both beautiful, my current obsessions are Atlas Mountain Rose and Indian Midnight Jasmine 15ml. 


The bottle has a small plastic applicator attached to the lid making it easy to apply the oil to the skin. The scents are long lasting through out the day, they give off a subtle fragrance which definitely holds well. Because the product is concentrated the actual bottles although look small will last you ages. 

I wish I was better a describing scents but Atlas Mountain Rose is sweet and floral. It's not overly musky it's more on the fresher side of the rose category. 

Indian Midnight Jasmine is the most incredible fragrance I literally have become obsessed. So much so   I've made comments that friends smell nice when it's actually this I can smell on my skin!! Haha sounds ridiculous but its true!!  :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment