Saturday 12 July 2014

My Everyday Makeup

Hello my lucky ones :) today I'm going to talk to you about what I've been using makeup wise. As its become warmer recently I've switched up a few of my products. 



The Body Shop - Instablur. A new base product that smooths the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines. This feels silky smooth on the skin and I do see a difference in the size of my pores, I have found when applying it with my real techniques make up sponge I receive the best results as it lightly smooths the product over the skin. 

Este Lauder - Day Wear Bb Cream in the shade medium. This product I've had a little while and completely forgot about, it got lost in amongst my beauty stash. The shade I have is warmer than my skin tone but when blended looks even and gives a slight warmth to my complexion. It gives a light coverage but definitely is buildable for those areas of more concern. Plush it's smells really fresh like cucumber, lovely for warmer weather. 

NARS - Creamy concealer. Now this product .. Oh there is not enough words! I have never seen so much difference from a concealer. First the consistency it gives a full coverage but its not drying and doesn't crease. The colour match is perfect and it lasts amazingly through out the day. 

Max factor - Pan stick shade 14 
MAC - Cream Colour Base Hush
MAC - shadow in mystery. I spoke about these three products in my recent monthly favourites so I'm not going to go into too much detail as they haven't changed and you can read my opinions of them there. But I'm still loving them and I think they create a perfect look for this time of year. 

The Body Shop - Shimmer Brick Coral. This product accompanies my contour and highlight perfectly. With its coral tone it gives the perfect sweep of peach to the cheeks leaving the skin glowing. 

RIMMEL - Glam eyes liquid eyeliner black. This has become my go to eyeliner. The brush is small an thin making it easy to apply a precise line. And the actual eyeliner is smooth and jet black making it easy to create the perfect cat eye. 



So this is pretty much exactly what I've been wearing on a day to day basis (when not at work of course) and I've been really loving the finished look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment