Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites

June has been a month I feel I blinked and it's just passed on by. So sharing with you all the things I have loved is a nice way to round up! 

Starting with body - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush. 




I have spoken about this product previously on the bloggy. You apply this all over the body after cleansing the skin as you would normally. I like to apply conditioner to my hair and whilst that does its thing apply this to my body and leave for a few minutes before rinsing. It is nourishing and leaves you feeling super soft, you can either skip moisturising or if like me your skins a little on the dehydrated side follow with a body cream. The best part is definitely the scent, a fresh rosé that is nothing of the 'old lady fragrance' pop into your nearest Lush if you're a fan of things floral. 

Is it odd to comment on a razor type? I'm not sure, but these are definitely a firm favourite of mine. Not just this month but all year round! I've yet to find a razor that leaves my legs as soft and nick free. The Venus and Olay honey edition. The cushioning strips help to hydrate and protect the skin whilst shaving. 

Make up - Mac shadow in mystery. 



I have been using this shade for my eyebrows since purchasing about 3 moths ago and it is the closest match I have found. I'm still using my Mac 266 brush to apply the product (I have done a brow routine post previously) and finishing with a setting gel. Previously many of the powders I have tried for my brows have either been to dark in colour or had a reddish undertone, the depth of this isn't too dark and the colour is more ashy than red! 

Max factor pan stick in the shade 14 and Mac's cream colour base in Hush. 

These two products have been on my face all through out the month of June. Starting with contouring my cheek bones, I've been taking the pan stick on a NARS Kabuki Artisan 21 and gently applying and blending upwards. The colours warm with out looking orangey on the skin and apples beautifully. 



Following with Hush on the tops of my cheek bones to highlight. This is a beautiful pearlescent golden pink, which gives the right amount of shimmer with no glitter. I have been applying this with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush which gives and even application.



 Both products blend into the skin smoothly looking natural and soft. 




And lastly Haircare - The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo 



The Ginger Shampoo, this product has literally changed my hair or more like my scalp. As I suffer with eczema occasionally I can have flare ups on my scalp. Whether it being from trying to hydrate my locks with rich products that are too much for my poor scalp to handle or from stress. This shampoo is gentle, cleansing and not drying in the slightest. It completely gets rid of any build up and flakiness, it is the best anti dandruff shampoo I've tried. 

And that my lovelies is it for this month :) what have your favourites been? 


No comments:

Post a Comment