Thursday 1 November 2012

A Touch Of Sparkle

It's getting close to that time again, when everything becomes a bit more sparkly! This includes my makeup! So when I went for a quick shop after work I picked up a few bits to add to my collection!

First of all this Floozie cosmetic bag! For £15 from Debenhams. I am so in love with it, I love the polka dots and the cute clasp! It's absolutely adorable, as soon as I got home I sorted my every day makeup. It loves it's new little home.

Whilst in Debenhams I popped over to Urban Decay and brought the Heavy Metal, glitter eyeliner in 'Spandex' £13. It's beautiful over the top of black liquid liner, in the bottle it looks blue but on the eye it looks amazing! All different colour glitters on a sapphire background :) they have such a wide range of colours and last forever!

In Superdrug I picked up a few bits first of all two MUA eyeshadows both £1, In the shades 11 - PEARL and 19 - MATT. Both colours are chocolate brown and extremely pigmented, number 11 having gold shimmer running through it. I love these eyeshadows as they're so affordable and the pigments last so well on the skin.

The next two products are by RIMMEL :) a Metal Rush nail polish in 80 - purple region. It's like a deep berry wine colour with gold and orange tones in it, I can not wait to try it on my nails! Next was a Scandaleyes waterproof kohl Kwajalein liner in 5 - Nude i've tried it for a few days now and love it! It looks so nice in the inner corners of the eye making them look so much brighter, bonus!

From the Body Shop I picked up a Shimmer Waves £16 in 2 - Blush. Ive been using it as a highlighter as it gives a subtle sheen whilst adding a touch of pink to the cheek bones.

From Boots I finally picked up two Real Techniques brushes as they were buy one get one half price and I've wanted to try them forever!!! I got the powder brush and expert face brush, both for under £20. I've heard such good things about them I can't wait to give them a go when I do my makeup in the morning!

And lastly I couldn't leave without popping into Lush. I only got one product today, I haven't tried it before it I saw it and couldn't take my eye off it. Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic. And it says ' For those types who can't help shaking the box under the Christmas tree!' That is sooo me! Haha! I love Christmas and get way too excited about buying presents for everyone, let alone getting them myself. It smells lovely, I can't explain the smell. It's relaxing yet a very fresh, clean smell at the same time. Plus gold glitter!!!! :)

Does anyone have any sparkly favourites? I'd love to hear your recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment