Monday 29 October 2012

Hey there bright eyes ...

Eye cream is something that's quite new to me. I've always tried random ones that I've had from glossy boxes or that have come as samples but I've never actually gone out and brought an eye cream myself.
At work we talk about the importance of eye creams on a daily basis and I've seen the fantastic results you can get with It's Potent so I thought it was about time I invested in the little pot of goodness!
Like all of Benefits skin care it's hypoallergenic and gentle around the eye area, being perfect for those with sensitive skin. With apple extract and cocoa it rehydrates the skin helping to brighten and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
It smells really lovely and fresh, leaving the skin around the eyes cooled and soothed! Costing a quite high £23.50 however the pot last absolutely ages and a little bit goes such a long way with this product :)

3 comments:

  1. You gave me some samples of this ages ago and I love love love it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :) Besty it's so nice isn't it! I'll get you some more samples of it babe xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes more samples purrrrlease! :) xxxx

      Delete