Monday 19 November 2012

Stocking Fillers: Glossy Box

As always I was so excited to see the postman wondering to the door, Glossy Box in arm and this month definitely didn't disappoint!

Everything in this box will 100% be tried and tested and I can't wait! In this months box I received ...

DR.JART+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm
I cannot wait to give this a try, I love BB creams, whether used under foundation or on its own for a natural look.

Crabtree & Evelyn Himalayan Blue Hand Therapy. This smells lovely and is the perfect size to keep in my handbag. I'm addicted to using hand creams so I'm always happy to have plenty in stock!

Alison Claire Natural Beauty Mango Body Butter. Ever since I smelt the body shop mango body butter I've always loved the smell of mango and again this one doesn't disappoint! It's sweeter and not overly zesty, when tested on the hand you can see its really hydrating. Can't wait to use this!!

I received a Nails Inc polish in the colour porchester square! It's a lovely lavender nude colour and exactly the kind I'd of chosen for myself so very happy :)

Lastly Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
I have very dry skin so if I use exfoliators I do it once a week and try to use ones that aren't too harsh! So this one will definitely have to be a tried with caution but fingers crossed it'll be ok!

Very happy with this months box!!what did everyone else get in there glossy box?

No comments:

Post a Comment