Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy, Happy Halloween

Little Happy Halloween posty for you all!! :) 

I thought I'd share some of my favourite things for Halloween ...

Hocus Pocus - The all time best Halloween film, I think pretty much everyone agrees :) Sarah Jessica Parker at her best!! 

MAC's Dare you lipstick this has been so far a fabulous autumn lipstick and it's perfect for any festive season :) I've been waring it throughout October and its deep colour is definitely in the Halloween spirit!! 



Lush's pumpkin bubble bar :) it's sweet scent is beautiful and seriously how adorable is it!! 




There's a new series starting this evening on Sky Living Of Dracula and I can not wait to watch!!! So I'll be spending my Halloween cuddled up watching this, with hot chocolate and pudding :) 

I've already done my pumpkin, what do you guys think?? How are you spending your Halloween?? xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment