Monday 28 October 2013

October Favourites

It's October Favourites Time!! :) 

I've really missed doing my favourites posts, the last few months have been so busy!! That this month i wanted to make sure i set aside some time to tell you all what ive been loving. So let's jump right in 😊



Firstly the month itself!! I love how it's getting cooler and all the leaves are changing colour!! It makes everything feel so cosey!! I've purchased my first Autumn candle which is the Yankee Candle in Fireside Treats. It's smells so lovely; sweet marshmallowy goodness!! Om nom :) 

Adding a bit of lustre in to the month I've been truly loving the TOPSHOP highlighter in Crescent Moon! It really is love!! It's a beautiful champagne colour with so much shimmer that gives such a full highlight on the cheek bones!! 

Because its getting colder like clockwork my skin is also getting dry! So this month I've been using the Brazil Nut Body Butter from The Body Shop! It's a very thick butter that takes a few minutes to sink into the skin. However it will literally leave you hydrated for hours and hours!! It's amazing and smells divine!! 

My Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette, this product really does get some serious attention from me. I use it pretty much all the time, there are three shades a mix of shimmer toupes and browns! Retailing at £24.50 its so versatile and looks different on everyone :) Eeee it's a product that I don't think I'll ever be without!! 

A skin care item ive been loving for the month is the NUDE ProGenius treatment oil. This size is only 10ml but It's been lasting me absolutely ages and there's still so much left! It leaves my skin feeling so plumped and hydrated!! And my skins been behaving a little more recently and I really think this is part of the reason!! 

Those are a few products that I really have been loving this month!! What have your favourites been? leave me a link xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment