Wednesday 23 October 2013

Eye Doctor by Origins

 
Origins Eye Doctor is a beautiful eye cream and something that has become a staple in my skin care routine. Retailing at  £27 it's a little pricey, but it's highly concentrated so a little goes a long way. 

It's light weight in texture but incredibly hydrating, as someone who gets incredibly dry eyes this has been amazing for me! I noticed an impressive improvement within three uses! As all dryness had vanished!! 

I haven't had any problems with sensitivity towards the eyes and I have been using this on the eye lids as well to help battle dryness! 

I'd recommend this for any one who's concerns are dark, dry under eyes as this helps to soothe and rehydrate the skin!! With cooling cucumber, soothing Rosemary and energising Ginseng offer rapid relief to the skins appearance!  Its pure love!!! 


What products have you tried from Origins? I want to try everything!!! Haha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment