Wednesday 8 January 2014

MAC Stroke of Midnight Brush Kit/Smoky Eye

Hello you wonderful lot :) 

I'm squeezing in a very special post today as it actually my 23rd birthday!! 

I love birthdays as they always make you realise how lucky you are and how many amazing people you have around you :) 




One of the beautiful pressies I've received today is this MAC Stroke of Midnight brush set and I just had to share it with you. There are five brushes in the collection a 219se 211se 214se 266se and a 227se. All used to create a fantastic smoky eye look! I haven't tried and tested them all as of yet but I love Mac brushes and know they won't disappoint! :) 

The main reason I wanted to share the kit with you (apart from it being so pretty) Is the price the collection is £42 for five brushes which is a fab saving compared to if you purchase the brushes separately. I believe it was part of their Christmas collection but if you can still find some online or in store I'd highly recommend grabbing one :) 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment