Wednesday 5 June 2013

May Favourites

Firstly I am apologising for the lack of bloggyness through out the end of May! I feel like the last three weeks have just flown on by and now I can't believe it's June! But still, I thought I'd do a little monthly favourites post to show you all what I've been loving.

I'll start with skin care. During May I introduced a night cream to my skin care routine which is something that I haven't really done before. My skin type is generally on the dry side so heavy duty moisturisers are my best friends. The one I chose is the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating Night Cream for dry skin. And ohmygoodness I love this stuff! Not only is it purple which is one of my favourite colours but it has lavender essential oils in it so it smells amazing! The morning after first using this product I woke up to skin that looked soothed and calm and felt amazing! I also think its helped with blemish scarring which is an even bigger bonus! I'm officially addicted to this product! & would definitely recommend!

Make up wise I have three products from Dior, who have been killing it for me recently!

I have mentioned the DiorSkin Nude BB Creme in a previous favourites post so I won't go into too much detail but this stuff is truly amazing! And as soon as I finish up my bottle (I'm about half way through and really don't want it to end) I'll definitely be repurchasing this! It gives such a lovely coverage on the skin leaving an effortless finish which looks flawless swooooon*

Then these two products I have been using together and that's the Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, which acts as I white primer for the lashes before you apply your mascara. And I have been using the new Diorshow Extase mascara in black! Oh my god! I had my make up done by one of Diors MUA's and as soon as she popped this combination on my lashes I was blown away! Naturally my lashes are short and lack volume but these pair make them look so long and full I urge every short lashed lady to go try these bad boys out!!!

And finally a bit of a boring favourite but it's my Tweezerman for Benefit slant tweezers. I've had these for about two months now and they've changed everything. They really are the best tweezers I've ever tried and I know some people will just think tweezers are tweezers why buy an expensive pair, but these save me so much time compared to my old ones that were so useless it'd take me ages to dee fuzz my brows between services.

So there we have it a few products that I have reached for constantly through out May! :) I'd love to hear about what you've been loving so please leave me a link to your monthly favourites or leave a comment below xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment