Wednesday 15 May 2013

Empty Products #2

I'm actually really enjoying collecting up finished products it gives you such a sense of satisfaction! :)

I'll just jump right in and start with moisturisers.

So this month I have two moisturisers for the body which I have finished up. First of all is The Body Shop's Strawberry Body Butter 200ml. Now I'm not going to go into too much detail as I've previously reviewed this on my blog before! But what I will say is its fantastic! :) I've gone through so many of these now, they smell amazing and leave the skin super hydrated!

Then I have the Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion with Shea Butter - for extra dry, irritable skin. The only one flaw I have of this product is the smell is a little odd, it's not unpleasant just a tad on the strange side. But ohmygod I have never got on with a moisturiser so well. I struggle on and off with eczema especially on my neck from fragrance and one application of this and the rash and redness had 70% disappeared after using it twice it was barely even noticeable. I was so impressed I've repurchased the moister cream not lotion for emergencies now this has ran out!

The Breakfast Scrub by Soap & Glory!

Oat, Shea Butter & Sugar Body Smoother. 'With organic cupuacu bio scrubs, bananas almond & honey extract' I'm actually so sad to have finished this as its so lovely! The scent is so sweet and yummy you just want to take a handful and munch away! It leaves the skin so soft and it really helps to remove any dry patches. Also it last really well on the skin leaving you smelling beautiful all day! A really wonderful product! I'd urge anyone wanting a good body exfoliator who hasn't tried the soap&glory ones to definitely give them a whirl!

Lush's Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser

This product I purchased around Christmas time and I'm not sure but I think it was limited edition. I chose it as it was targeted for those cooler months when our skin care is in need of a few tweaks. I must admit I did enjoy using it. With popped corn oil, maize flour and cinnamon it smells absolutely delicious! It is quite an abrasive cleanser so I did use it sparingly once a week as I didn't want to strip my skin but it left it feeling and looking lovely and smooth! It was nice on a morning to start the day off as it was quite an uplifting fragrance :) I'm hoping if it was limited edition that it'll return again around Christmas time!

Last two products now are hair care items.

First off is the Loreal Elvive Triple Resist Masque. This masque is supposed to help control the fall of hair so that it stays stronger and you lose less. I don't think I noticed any difference with hair loss haha I do malt quite a lot. But it did leave my hair soft and manageable with less tangles. I don't know whether I'd repurchase this however as I didn't find it did anything amazing for my hair.

Rehab Shampoo from Lush.

'If you don't have any priory engagements, then why not spend a night in, putting your hair into Rehab. Shampoo your hair back to health with cleansing enzymes, softening seaweed and scalp toning essential oils' This shampoo is pricey but lovely it's definitely over the £11 mark. It again keeps hair lovely and soft and is fabulous if your hair is on the dryer side like my own. It's smells fruity yet sweet and leaves the hair feeling nice and light as well. This is my second bottle of this and if my boyfriend didn't keep stealing it I'd be more than inclined to repurchase it. Maybe I'll have to find a good hiding spot and keep it locked away :)

There we have it for empty products this time. Fingers crossed I can keep getting through them :) Has anyone else done a recent empties post? I'd love to read them!! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment