Monday 10 June 2013

Sunday Face of the Day

I wanted to do a post on a more relaxed face of the day, as that's definitely what I sported on Sunday!
I kept everything quite natural as I'd had such a pamper before hand, but that's an entirely different post! :) 

So for base I used Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in shade 52. I love the coverage of this foundation it's so lightweight and evens out the skin tone perfectly. For blemishes and darkness under the eyes I used Benefits Boiing concealer in shade 02. It's a full coverage concealer with green tea oil so it's perfect to keep pesky blemishes at bay. 

On the cheeks I opted for a cream blush, the weather on Sunday was beautiful so I wanted a natural finish on the skin. I used a Dainty Doll cream blush in the shade 02 which is a beautiful pink/coral colour with hints of gold. I love this blusher as its not too liquidy and drys as a cream not a powder. 
I set the make up with Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot Powder which I'm currently still testing. 

For my brows I always use Benefits Browzings Pallette in the colour Dark. I swear by this for my brows, as the wax will keep the long hairs in place and the powder creates the fullness. It's waterproof and last blooming ages, what more could you need! 

For eyes I used a mix of colours from my Stillia In the Light Pallette, I used the matte cream shade for base, with a dark matte brown in the crease. Then I used Stilla's Kitten in the tear duct, it's a gorgeous shimmery pink colour and really opens up the eye area. On the lashes I used Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum, which acts as I white primer for the lashes before you apply your mascara. And I have been using the new Diorshow Extase mascara in black! Both of these products together work like a dream to create long voluminous lashes! Addicted! 

Then to finish the look I mixed to lipsticks together Barry M's lipstick in shade 151, which is a matte red toned coral. Then i applied Loreal's colour riche lipstick in sensual rosé 379 on top to give a softer tone. I love the finish of this lipstick so much! 

So that's about it for my FOTD :) I love this look it's so natural and pretty! Have you used any of he products I mentioned? What are your favourite natural products? 



No comments:

Post a Comment