Monday 18 February 2013

Body Shop Bargain

Hello my lovelys :)

This is just a quick post to let you know about a little offer the body shop have on at the moment :)

When you spend £18 or more on their make up or skin care you get to choose a full size body butter absolutely free!!!

I have taken full advantage of this, visiting on two different occasions as I just couldn't resist!! Firstly taking home the new All-in-one BB Cream. A colour adapting tinting cream in shade 02 that offers 24 hour hydration! And the Baked Bronzer in 02 Warm Glow which is a beautiful bronzing highlighter powder which is going to be perfect for Spring/Summer. The Body Butter I took home was in the fragrance Satsuma.

On second visit I finally brought the shimmer cubes palette with the colours orchid purple, candy pink, pearly white and velvet plum! I've wanted this for absolutely ages as I think the colours are beautiful. To go with it I chose the Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask for normal/dry skin. I'm loving face masks at the moment so I'm super duper excited to try this!! Then I chose the Strawberry Body Butter!

Now I'm sure everyone's tried the body butters but if not you really have to!! And considering they retail at £13 and this way you can get a free one with two other lovely products I think it's a great idea!! :D they are so hydrating and smell fricking amazing! I love products that last on the skin all day so these are my all time favourites!!

Has any one taken advantage of the offer? What are your favourite Body Shop products? xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment