Sunday 17 February 2013

Benefit Play Sticks Foundation

This reviews a bit of a random one just because the product is quite old. But I thought I'd share it with you all as it really is one of my all time favourite foundations and that's Benefits Play Sticks foundation in the colour Paper dolls.

'Containing green tea, chamomile and ginkgo biloba, Play Sticks help to promote a healthy complexion while giving natural looking coverage'

The best thing about this foundation is the coverage can be built up so you can have a really nice light weight coverage by applying a sheer layer or a much fuller coverage depending on the amount you apply. I like my foundation to be a fuller coverage but to not look full if that makes sense. Haha :) so I find this perfect for me. Also because it's in a twist up stick form I never waste much product, one of these can last me up to 6 months which is great as the price of the product is £25 but as you don't have to replace it too often it's ok!

When using this I also find that I don't have to conceal areas as much if ever so that's great as its much more speedy! The creamy consistency is lovely and lasts really well on my skin, I'd definitely recommend it :)

Have you tried Play Sticks before? If not what's your favourite foundation?



No comments:

Post a Comment