Wednesday 26 December 2012

"To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman" Elizabeth Arden

After a busy few weeks I decided that my first post back would be a little product review. Something I have tried and tested and truly can not be without now.
Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Capsules! (Daily youth restoring serum)
'This lightweight, silky-smooth serum for face, neck and décolletage quickly infuses skin with ceramides for a youth-restoring boost, to retexturise and revitalise the look of skin. Visibly improves skin tone and clarity, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps support skin's natural collagen levels for a firmer look. Skin is noticeably smoother, softer and more youthful looking!'
Ok I'm 21 and touch wood my skins pretty good the majority of the time! However it gets very dry! And I have days when I get home take my make up off and my skin feels awful! These have been my savour the past 3 months! Honestly I'll apply one capsules worth of product before bed and the next morning my skin is practically glowing! :)
They're definitely pricey one capsule is basically a pound, so I'm glad I tried so many samples before finally giving in and asking for my very own pot on the golden goodness for Christmas :)
They're so worth the money and I believe these bad boys will be in my skin care routine for a very long time!

What did Santa bring everyone nice for Christmas? :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment