Thursday 6 December 2012

Bourjois 2-in-1 Tweezer and False Eyelash Applicator

Well I'm going to do a little mini review of a product that, I don't want to sound cheesy has practically changed my life! Haha! I know, but seriously! :) it's amazing!

Bourjois have developed an eyelash applicator that has made it so easy to apply false eyelashes a clumsy girly like myself is now able to have fluttering lashes in the blink of an eye! ;)

With a tweezer like applicator at one end to grab and steady. Then a flat ended prodder at the other I have never found it so easy! And all for under £5 I'm am highly impressed and this definitely has been my most worth while purchase recently.

If anyone is struggling with applying lashes then I urge you to pick one of the bad boys and give them a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment