Friday 5 July 2013

Some Favourite Recently Purchased! :)

Hi everyone :) hope you're all well! I thought that today I'd share a few products that I've picked up on recent shopping trips that I've really been loving! 

Benefits Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer! Ok I think I have actually found a product I cannot live without. This stuff if awesome! It's hydrating so it doesn't dry out my skin but it really does keep my makeup in place all day long. I recently went to see Olly Murs in concert and was catching trains and rushing around all over the place, it was such a warm day that on checking my makeup I expected to have none left but I was pleasantly surprised! My make up looked exactly as It did when I'd left the house, all thanks to a quick application of this bad boy. The only down side is on application because of its texture I find it easier to use my fingers not my trusty real techniques expert face brush. But that can be overlooked as once applied it dries beautifully and can no longer be felt! :) 

Dior's BB eye Creme in 01 Luminous Beige. What will they think of next hey! But honestly this product is so light weight under the eyes, it doesn't crease on me and gives just the right amount of coverage to hide pesky darkness. It's illuminating properties are so pretty that you instantly look more awake. And with SPF 20 pa ++ you are getting high quality protection for your peepers :) 

Max's lipstick in Crosswires, I am a little obsessed with this lipstick! It's so beautiful and perfect for this time of year. It's a deep coral/red tone which is quite muted. As I normally go for quite bright lipsticks this has been a welcomed change. I absolutely love the formula it's a cremesheen finish so the colour is opaque but feels really hydrating! I have found that compliments most outfits and make up looks but looks particularly flattering with a bronze eye. 

Lastly is another product from Dior the Diorshow brow styler in 001 universal brown. This fine brow liner is perfect for a natural looking brow. As I have so many sparse areas through my brows this helps to fill them in without them looking too drawn on. The colour, although my brows are very dark balances out perfectly and looks really natural. The only down side is I can see myself getting through this quite quickly but I'll keep you posted on its lasting ability. 

Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned, would you like to? 


No comments:

Post a Comment