Thursday 28 March 2013

25 Facts About Me ...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I know this is very late considering all of these posts have been done now, but I think It's a really nice idea. So now I have some time I thought I'd share this type of post with everyone!!
So lets get started :)

1) I have worked for Benefit Cosmetics as an MUA and Brow Expert for nearly a year now and I love it!!!

2) I have a BA Honours Degree in English, and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, along side learning to drive.

3) Bringing us to number 3, it took me 5 attempts to pass my driving test!! I passed on the 24th of March 2010 :)

4) I have moved house once when i was 10 and cried for two days because I didn't want to leave my old house, I now love my new house!! :)

5) I have one tattoo on my right ankle of a four leaf clover, it was a 21st Birthday present off one of my best friends.

6) I have five piercings, all on my ears :) I'd love to get my nose done but I think my Mom would cry if I ever got anything on my face.

7) I LOVE to read! Getting lost in a book is one of my all time favourite things!!

8) I have kept a diary for ten years now, looking back at some of the earlier years is hilarious. But I love it! :)

9) My middle name is Jane.

10) I have one older sister who is 26 and the complete opposite to me, but I love her very much.

11) My favourite perfumes are Hugo Boss Deep Red, D&G Pour Femme and Roberto Cavalli.

12) I am 5ft - 7 and a quarter.

13) I LOVE Taylor Swift.

14) My Daddy is one of my favourite people and I call him Joany even though his name is John.

15) I am addicted to Lush products!! My all time favourite bath ballistic is Sex Bomb.

16) One of my favourite songs to hear on a night out is Fire by Kasabian

17) I didn't have my first kiss until I was 14

18) I love drama and going to the theatre. My favourite show was the first time I went to see Billy Elliot for my 18th Birthday.

19) I find drinking tea really comforting :) especially with a custard cream to go with it. However I'm terrible at making tea.

20) I love watching films, going to the cinema is one of my favourite things!!

21) I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half on April 19th and he makes me very happy <3

22) I am 22 years old :)

23) I love strawberry milkshake, the ones from Millie's cookies are amazing!!

24) I have 5 amazing really close friends who mean everything to me!!

25) I have loved everything beauty related since I was a very little girl :) and had a plastic light up dressing table!

Well those are just a few little facts about me! I really enjoyed writing this post! I'd love to read yours so please leave me a link! xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment